• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jstr180

1. line x truck

anyone know how much it would run to line x my whole truck...i saw it on the ranger trader website someone did it and thought it was a good idea because i will be painting mine soon anyways...anyone have an idea? http://www.fordrangertrader.com/details.php?id=11635 thats the link for it...
  2. my ranger without the redhead...haha

those who saw my truck before remember the redhead and if you didnt then you sure missed out since i have put the guard and lights as well as the 33s a lot better than it was...i will put up some pics of it offroad when i get some which should be this weekend
  3. Nerf Bars

i am just wondering if nerf bars from an 03 will fit on my 01 ranger...thanks guys!
  4. my 2000 XLT 4x4 finally has pictures

here are some pictures of what i have it up to so far starting with when i first bought it... now the 3" body lift and fender flares...and disregard my redheaded neighbor but its the only rear picture i have with the flares. now new wheels and tires which is my favorite part so...
  5. Headers?

I want to know from you guys' experience if the "juice is worth the squeeze?" They are a bit pricey so I want to be sure its something that will actually be felt or useful. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
  6. snow camo?

does anyone have a good picture of what it would look like on a ranger? i was thinking about maybe doing it but i dont want to do it then it look bad.
  7. level kits vs torsion crank

i want to level out my ranger and i had a question. what is a better way to do it? i hear about everyone cranking the t-bars but then i read about the level kits as well. which is better? the level kits arent that expensive so as far as saving money thats not really a problem. i just want to...
  8. superlift?

i have a 2000 ranger xlt and was considering putting a superlift suspension lift on my truck. what is your opinions on it? is it a good lift or would i be better off with something else? and RCD is to expensive for my budget and superlift is about the only thing i can find. any advice would be...
  9. wheel spacers

will they do any harm or is there any risk in putting them on? i dont see why it would make a difference but i was told that they arent safe
  10. Army Ranger!

haha im not a ranger in the army but im the army and drive a ranger. a 2000 ranger XLT 4x4 to be exact. right now i just have flowmaster 40 exhaust, k&n intake, and tbs. im originally from south florida. ive been around on the site here and there just figured i would properly introduce myself on...
  11. 30's and speedometer

how far off will 30's throw off the speedometer. would you all suggest getting it recalibrated or would it not be that bad off? thanks yall!
  12. 30's and gears?

do i need different than stock gears if i put 30s on my 2000 ranger? if so what would you suggest and an approximate price to get it done would be nice too. thanks!
  13. body lift???

i have a 2000 xlt ranger and i was wondering if a 3" pa body lift is worth the money? also how much money would it be to buy one and have it installed? i would just go to a shop and ask there but im in iraq and im planning out my "to do list" for my truck for when i get home in april. thanks a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad