• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jrod81

1. jrod81

its aliive!!!

thanks for all the help and info,got the beast back on the road sunday, no more minivan for me, hahaha, 1 burnt clutch down, next up, worn out suspension:yahoo:
  2. jrod81

disconnecting trans case

if my tc is bad can idisconnect it and keep drivin? will it hurt anything? gonna find a parts truck but not for a week or so, so i need my dd asap
  3. jrod81

tranny questions plz help!!!911

was runnin my 4wd in my b2, started gettin a smell (weird smell), then smoke, got slight valve cover leak but not enuff for this much smoke, crawled under and looks like the smoke was comin from my tranny/transfer case, went to go home and lost major power, smoke only got worse, engine seems to...
  4. jrod81

trails?

i live in bolivar, mo. does anyone know any good local trails for wheelin' around here??
  5. jrod81

front end sag, need help!

i have an 87 B2 the front starting to sag, dont kno how common this is, but i am putting my mudders on there sat. and dont want them to rub, besides i dont like the way it looks. i am putting skyjacker kit on this summer but i need a quick, cheap and easy fix for now. like i said, doin this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad