• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Josiah Morgan

1. Sleep Apnea

I thought that snoring is normal especially if you are tired.
  2. Would you buy a 2003 Level II with 207,000 miles

Bilstein shocks are the best choice for trucks, correct me if I'm wrong. A lot of my friends have it on their Rangers.
  3. Great parts and service

LOL, do you really need to name it as the evilbay seller?
  4. What wheel choice for '93 SPLASH, now that 14's are rare?

Are 14' inches wheels now rare? I am sure that some online shops still sell this size.
  5. Fiat 131 build

It is a long way to go, but the progress looks nice. I am excited to see this car be brought back to life. Good luck with this restoration build.
  6. Thoughts on the painted Steelies?

Nice truck you have here. It looks clean and well-maintained. I think silver rims look nice, I used to love black wheels but they look odd in a distance.
  7. Progress update

Wow, you're doing a great job with this build. The engine bay looks so clean.
  8. Farm and Garden

It looks nice, I wish I have a spacious lot for gardening.
  9. Mustang wheels on 86 4x4

It seems like the installation went well, I can't wait to see how it turned out.
  10. What Are You Listening To???

This song will always be on top of my favorite music.
  11. Found my wife a new truck!

Congratulations on this purchase. Make sure you keep us posted with the build progress.
  12. Should I be concerned about the age of the tires I am purchasing?

Oh wow, this tire have been through a lot. It is indeed a time for an upgrade and replacement. Which tire model are you planning to purchase?
  13. New car

It looks nice, I like your choice of wheels for this car. This pattern is pretty common, I always see it on shops like 4WheelOnline.
  14. Adrenalin Wheels

Thank you for sharing this simple build, the wheels look nice. Adrenalin wheel is probably the inspiration behind the KMC wheels Monophonic model, but I'm not sure because this design is pretty common.
  15. Wifes new ride

The progress looks nice, I am sure that your wife will be so happy after you finish this build.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad