• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JON R

1. JON R

Programmer?

Im wondering if anyone has the Jet power module programmer and if so how well does it work. Im interested in getting one just wanna know if its worth the coin?
  2. JON R

I need help

OK now that i have your attention. I evidently maxed out the amount of uploads i can have in about four pictures. How else might i get pictures on the site? And also for all the people who wanna say this question has been asked somewhere else or this is the wrong forum for this I cant help it i...
  3. JON R

Installed new bucket seats take a look

What ya think about these. I had to do some cutting and welding but after about three good hours of fabricating i came up with this. What ya think?
  4. JON R

New seats

Today i took on the task of making some 05 civic seats fit in the ranger. My stock seats had had it. The two and a half our job included cutting and welding the stock brackets of my truck to the inside of the civic rails. Turned out looking good. :icon_thumby:
  5. JON R

Cold air project

How do you get the stock air intake box out of the 99 model rangers. I have tried pulling tugging ripping looked for bolts unsuccesful if anybody knows please help.
  6. JON R

Need ideas on mounting a winch

I have a 99 4.0 Ranger with a body lift. The body lift also lifted the bumper but weakend is drastically. I have a Brush gaurd but believe it will be a crappy place to mount to and probably not strong enough either as it just bolted to the fram and bumper. Any ideas as how to do this by keeping...
  7. JON R

Winches

If anyone has a idea on mounting a winch to my 99 ranger it would be appreciated. I would prefer the mounting location to be behind the front bumper but any help will be appreciated. THANKS
  8. JON R

HI everyone

Heard about the site from a buddy decided to check it out and here i am. I own a 99 blacked out extended cab ranger. I like to look at everyone elses trucks I respect the time and investments to make these trucks look and run like they do. But anyway thats all i got for now.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad