• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JohnPi

1. JohnPi

Car Fax Request

Yes, I'm being "That Guy." I'm looking at buying a used car, and would like to know if anyone has an open Car Fax account and is willing to look up a VIN for me. 1g4bn52p9sr424529 It's a Buick Roadmaster. I'm sorry Ford guys, but you just can't get anything made by Ford that's comparable...
  2. JohnPi

Electric Mustang Project - Help Wanted

I'm trying to gather information for a co-worker. He needs to get the x,y coordinates (math-data) for the bolt pattern of a Ford 5.0L V8, in relation to the centerline of the crank shaft (output shaft). My co-worker is working on a project to transform his fox-body Mustang from gasoline...
  3. JohnPi

Parking Brake Question - Cable Interchange

I looked through the old posts, and didn't see anything that might cover this. I'm looking to replace my parking brake cables this weekend. I've noticed that for my truck, 125" W/B with the 10" brakes, that the Left Rear cable is the most expensive cable. Now, they have a cable listed for the...
  4. JohnPi

Possible Ranger Extension

Potential new lease on life for the current US-Built Ranger: http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080625/AUTO01/806250358 Excerpt: -------------------------------- Ford may keep building Rangers U.S. production was to end in '09 Bryce G. Hoffman / The Detroit News With...
  5. JohnPi

Painting a Tailgate

My brother got me a new tailgate (the sheetmetal) off of ebay, and I wanted to get it painted. I was wondering if anybody knows what kind of price I should expect, so I can avoid getting ripped off. I went to a local Chrysler dealership with a body shop, and they wanted $300 to paint a brand...
  6. JohnPi

Gas Tank Float Question

OK, I've done a bit of searching, and couldn't find sufficient information on the subject. I have the truck in my sig with a Supercab. I love the truck, but it has one minor, aggravating issue that I've been dealing with for a few years. There is no float in the gas tank. I actually bought...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad