• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jmayle

1. Eliminating Catalytic Converters on The "Y" Pipe

I have a 2000 3.0 l with 2 catalytic converters on the Y pipe. Will it hurt anything if I were to remove them and use a Y pipe without the converters?
  2. 2000 4x4 3.0L Will Not Run More Than 3700 RPM

thanks, I am on it
  3. 2000 4x4 3.0L Will Not Run More Than 3700 RPM

It does not show any codes
  4. 2000 4x4 3.0L Will Not Run More Than 3700 RPM

I have a 2000 4x4 AT 3.0 L V-6 that will not turn more than 3700 RPMs, with the peddle to the floor 4000 RPMs is its max and is running very rough. I have changed everything I could think of. Plugs, wires, coil, EGR valve, EGR sensor, and camshaft position sensor. I have 67 PSI fuel pressure...
  5. Flywheel teeth

I have a 1993 2.3L that I rebuilt. I am having trouble with the started eating the teeth on the flywheel. I have had many 2.3L motors in the past, but never had one where the started would eat the teeth. I am on my 2nd flywheel and just ordered the 3rd. I have not had one with a spacer behind...
  6. Hart to Start but runs great

I have a 1993 2.3 ranger that is very hard to start. It is like it is firing on the compression stroke. but I have checked the timing belt and is spot on, the plug wires are in the correct order and the starter is new. also I have also changed the computer. In order to get it to start I have to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad