• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jetblack02

1. jetblack02

2002 Ranger XLT 4wd not working

Hey guys, when it first got cold around my area, I went to drive my truck around. It was icy so i thought 4WD was a safe option. Switched it into 4-Hi, light never came on, but I heard the clicking, and could feel the front axle being fed power. Got close to home and decided to turn 4wd off. The...
  2. jetblack02

Wiring Aftermarket Fogs using existing wiring

Hey guys, I recently mounted 2 Bosch Halogen fog lights on my truck, but haven't wired them. I was wondering how easy it would be to simply clip the wires from the existing fogs, and wire up the new ones, being as there is already a relay and what not reducing the need to get a harness for them...
  3. jetblack02

Front Axle Question

Hey all! I have the 2002 Ranger XLT 4x4 Off Road, and while changing the oil last night, I discovered a broken vacuum line hanging by the front axle. After seeing at one end it was capped off, I looked for the source and found a small fitting on the top of the differential, with a bit of hose...
  4. jetblack02

Help with 4x4 Low

Hey guys. So I haven't really used 4x4 much, but when I did give it a test, the switch would put it in 4x4 high and the light would come on, but when I switched it to 4x4 low, it didn't click or even put on the 4x4 low light. I'm just wondering if my truck even has the ability to do low range...
  5. jetblack02

Greetings from Missouri

Hey guys! Im new to the Ford life, but I just got a Ranger. A 2002 XLT 4.0 4X4. Its got a 4.10 Limited Slip in the back and a flareside bed. Just hoping to have a place to go to if I need help or something of the sort. :D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad