• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jds3403

1. jds3403

Baseline 4x4 AVM manual hubs READ!!!!

Hello, I already posted this else where, and I am sorry for the bombardment however I promised these folks that I would trash their good name and I must make good on my promise!!! I just wanted to put this out there so nobody else gets screwed. I recently bought some AVM manual hubs for my...
  2. jds3403

ranger cd player

installed a tv/dvd player in my truck w/ custom boxes to fit 8" subs in single cab cant even tell they are there and the seat maintains it full mobility sounds great replaced all 4 speakers in the truck and if anybody is doing the same or needs help leave question love to answer
  3. jds3403

4.0 ohv cam change

Hello this thread is to all who want to change the rockers lifters and cam in their 4.0 ohv as i have done this recently and can help with any questions as i know this can seem to be overwhelming but it's not and it's worth it feel free to leave any questions and i would love to answer them.:D
  4. jds3403

4.0 ohv turbo charger

Anyone looking to turbo their 4.0 ohv? I have done some research as far as calculating correct turbo sizes fuel flow air flow etc. for all kinds of power levels if you need help feel free to leave question as i am about to turbo my 4.0 w/ remote setup and use a to4b s-3 trim .63 ar hot side...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad