• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jason_12_02

1. Jason_12_02

fog light wire from keyless entry?

I want to add a set of lights that will blink when the truck is locked. which wire do i need to tap into and where is it located?
  2. Jason_12_02

4x4 switch help

Ok, I'm gonna put this thred where it should go. after looking at my question its an electrical question not just a cosmetic one... I have a 2wd ranger and was wanting to add extra fog lights. does anyone know if the 4X4 switch on the radio bezel is a simple switch. Is it 3 seperate...
  3. Jason_12_02

4X4 switch conversion

I have a 2wd ranger and was wanting to add extra fog lights. does anyone know if the 4X4 switch on the radio bezel is a simple switch. Is it 3 seperate inputs/outputs. I like the knob style switch. it would give it a factory look. I want to control two seperate sets of lights and have a setting...
  4. Jason_12_02

A-piller handles?

Has anyone installed A-piller handles on an '02 Ranger? Mine didn't come with the option, but the ranger i drive at work has them on both sides. I was headed to a local junkyard around the end of the week to see if i could find some. Just curious to see if anyone has run into any problems doing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad