• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jake wells

1. 94 ranger ext cab 3.0v6 auto what do i need to convert to manual????

just wanting to know what i need to convert to manual on this truck it has A4LD transmission. it is burnt out and no good :bawling: can you guys give me a list of parts i need to convert it a manual what model parts will fit this truck. thanks -Jake
  2. gas tank sender problems 85 ranger with 2.8

ok i have a little problem but it is not a big deal. when i fill the trucks tank to full it only shows half a tank on the gauge.and when it gets to E it only has 70 or so miles left of gas. i came to the conclusion either the float arm sticks or the sender is partially shorted.i have been to...
  3. 85 4x4 ranger 5spd having a little trouble with 4 gear

ok the problem isnt whether it is warm or cold. some times i can get into 4th gear but it is really hard most of the time.it is very difficult just to go into it and sometimes when i get in it. it seems like there is no gear there. but sometimes it just slips into 4th really smooth and works...
  4. new here i converted to ford

im tired of them rust bucket chevys! my name is jake im just out of high school. im self employed im from south central KY i just bought me a nice 4X4 a week ago to get rid of my hunk of junk 77 chevy. i paid 800 for the ranger at a car lot they gave me 700 for the chevy and here is the info...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad