• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jacob Segars

1. Swapping from manual to automatic in 1984 Bronco II 4x4

Hello, I am interested in swapping a automatic transmission into my 1984 Bronco II, it is a manual with manual t-case, and the one I'm entertaining putting in there is a c-3 auto with manual t-case. The reason being is I have cerebral palsy on my right side. I have an 1984 ford ranger that...
  2. 1992 acting up at at 20 mph (acts like it's downshifting) ?

My 1992 ford ranger with 2.3 L and 4 speed automatic tranny is acting like it is hard shifting at approximately 20 mph but is fine deaccelerating and any speed before or after 20 mph. I have drained the transmission, replaced the modulator, fluid & filter and hasn't made any difference in this...
  3. 1992 ford ranger

I have a gray 1992 ford ranger. I plan on doing the following repairs and hope to keep this post up to date. Interior repairing the cracks in dash Recoloring border stitch. Repairing very small hole in headliner. Mechanics Change exhaust to another stock exhaust (got)as current doesn't have...
  4. 1992 ford ranger acting like it's shifting hard at start off at approximately 20 mph?

My 1992 ford ranger with 2.3 L and 4 speed automatic tranny is acting like it is hard shifting at approximately 20 mph but is fine deaccelerating and any speed before or after 20 mph. I have drained the transmission, replaced the modulator, fluid & filter and hasn't made any difference in this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad