• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jack13

1. mud run at Elkhorn, WI on Aug 7

don't want to be the only rbv there, let me know if you are interested, I can give you the address
  2. going to rebuild my leafs

like the title says, going to rebuild my leaf packs, spring 3 is cracked. I have a spring to replace it. I was wondering what all I'll need, and if I could build the packs without taking the main leaf off the frame.
  3. can't start

I turn the key and there is clicking by the battery, and no sound from the starter. Any ideas?
  4. can't decide on a muffler

I'm thinking about a Thrush Super turbo, or a Dynomax Turbo, opinions?
  5. tailgate stuck up

my 87 ranger's tailgate is stuck. I work the handle and it sounds like all the linkage is working. Does anyone know how to get it open wiyhout destroying it?
  6. idles fine, I give it anything and it starts missing like hell

87 ranger 2.9 stick 4x no muffler, could the engine need the back pressure? I just bought the truck the other day, it ran fine on the way home, but when I went to go to work the next day I was fighting it the whole way there. I don't know these trucks yet, so I'm confused:dunno:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad