• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by J281v8

1. Changed cam followers and adjusters.

Hello All, Changed these Friday. At 255K I wasn't expecting the engine to be this clean. All comments and opinions are welcome. The link for the pictures can also be found doing a google search. Bob is the oil guy will come up. http://jctruckpics.shutterfly.com/ Thanks Jim
  2. We were all new guys once.

Hello All, I'd like to start by saying this is a great site and there is a ton of good info here. Also there are a lot of people with good knowledge. I've been a member since 2009. I usually only get to log in and checkout what's going on a couple times a week due to a busy schedule. But often...
  3. 17 lb injectors in a 1994 2.3L

Has anyone tried putting 17 lb injectors in stock 1994 2.3L? Did anything else need to be changed? Just looking for a little more juice when driving up steep grades. I've heard that the 14 lb injectors are undersized. No major upgrades have been done to this engine. I have only removed the air...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad