• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by j.apps

1. j.apps

1999 Ranger Auto Transmission Problem

Hey it is guys, I just rebuilt my 4.0 from the heads up. Finally got it running and took it for a test drive, when i went to back up in some gravel my wheels spun and shortly after my tranny made a huge clunk. I rolled foward and tried to back up again and i had no reverse. I'd say about once...
  2. j.apps

4 wheel drive not engaging

I have a 99 ford ranger and am having problems with my 4 wheel drive. I can turn the switch and the light on the dash turns on followed by a weird noise in the front differential. After this happens the truck still remains in 2 wheel drive. Anyone have any idea that the problem could be?
  3. j.apps

Will 35inch tires clear?

I have a 99 ford ranger, i have a 3 inch body lift on it, with the torsion bars cranked about 2 inches and two inch blocks in the back. I am wondering if im going to be able 35 12.50 r15's. Right now i have 33 12.50 r15's that clear with no problem.
  4. j.apps

1999 Ford Ranger MisFire

When im driving my 1999 ford ranger down the road it has a horrible mis. Does anyone know where i should start? It have the 4.0 v6.
  5. j.apps

transmission problem

Most of the time when i start my truck and get going, my overdrive light starts blinking. When this happens there is a huge power loss when i start at a stoplight to go. Sometimes i can just pull over and restart my truck and it goes away. Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad