• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by IRKillroy

1. IRKillroy

March pully system with a V8 conversion

I've seen this around the Internet, I've been interested in a V8 conversion of my 88 ranger for a while, and I was wondering if this kit will work with a V8 conversion. Your help is greatly appreciated. http://www.marchperformance.com/styletrack_ford_sb.html
  2. IRKillroy

5.0 ti VCT swap???

Does anyone know anyone who knows a guy who has attempted this? My main concern would the the oil pan.... everything else can be fixed to some extent in my oponion. Serious replies are needed, half-serious are encouraged, and out right stupiditiy welcomed. Please keep it to real talk until we...
  3. IRKillroy

Exhaust Q & A

I'm pretty sick of seeing the same questions being asked a hundred different ways. Back-pressure = good All you need is one 90 degree bend in your exhaust (or enough bending to equal 90 degrees so two 45 degree bends that add up to 90) to produce adequate back pressure. What this does is...
  4. IRKillroy

new F-150 leafs upgrade

has anyone put some of the new monster 3" wide f-150 leafs on their 1st gen rangers? even the 2nd gen would be good to hear about. I'm seriously considering making this happen to increase my load capacity... frame strengthing being a foregone conclusion.... what would I need to do? just cut the...
  5. IRKillroy

Firefox Personas

this is for the site admin I just made a Marines 'persona' for my firefox on the osX and just got an idea for the site. if you are willing to make one 200(h) x 3000(w) px image with the stock page line being at 60px down from the top, you can have the TRS logo and what ever else you want so...
  6. IRKillroy

custom dash panel

I have an '88 ford ranger and found a site where they will do a custom dash panel with which ever kind of coating... what do you guys think about covering the radio up and having angled aux gauge holes? this is intended for people who have the radio built into a center console or in the LMC...
  7. IRKillroy

'88 headlight swap

so My father-in-law has a Land Cruiser and just put in some new head lights, gave me his old ones... they fit perfectly. well this isn't that special... but when you look at the hot ass head lights they have for the land cruisers you'll think again.... um, I lost the catalog... mind you this...
  8. IRKillroy

those pesky painted aluminum rims

so I was using some paint stripper on a table I'm trying to clean up and stain... then I look at my nasty rims and ask myself... is that paint or powder coating.... well I spray the stuff on my rims and magically the stuff starts coming off!!! after cleaning the rim all the way with soap and...
  9. IRKillroy

just dashes (dot) com

so I called them today to find out what it would cost to re do my '88 ranger dash and they quoted it at $660 dollars in black, and $700 if color matched. does anybody else think this is expensive as hell??
  10. IRKillroy

alt. paddle mirror fix

so I was reading the paddle mirror fix a while back and decided two days ago to give it a go... I took off the mirror thinking it would be easy and after I started looking at it I figured out a in my mind a better way of doing this repair. instead of removing the plate and using screws to...
  11. IRKillroy

econoline site

I'm looking into getting a nice '81 E-250 4x4 with a 460 backed by a C6... I'm looking for a site/catalog where I can get a good grouping of parts like LMC has.... anyone know of any place like that? thanks for your help.:icon_thumby:
  12. IRKillroy

Facebook.... join the ranger station group!

so why is there only 107 members who have joined the Facebook group ' the ranger station' ???? have you joined it yet? Then what are you still doing here?!!!:icon_confused:
  13. IRKillroy

do I have to change my transfer if I do a 28 to 35 swap?

I know it's a dumb question but I'm thinking about it being a reversed gear and what not.... so what's all entailed in doing this swap???? when I do it I plan on doing the 44 knuckle swap as well.
  14. IRKillroy

what's your 2.9l fuel economy?

I'm trying to get a good reference for people to see what everyone average MPG are on their 2.9l there is no need to list your crazy add-ons, please just put you MPG Mine is averaging 14 MPG:icon_pepsi:
  15. IRKillroy

cleaning chrome

so I was looking at my bumper and mad at the rust build-up from the snow and salt this year... I was staring and then looked at some left-over fiberglass insulation from when I did my basement... I thought I'd wipe some of the grime off and use some metal polish to take the rust off. well the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad