• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by insistent

1. insistent

Got 2 engine ODB code error...

Hello, i have a ranger XLT 2000 4x4, and i have 2 OBD code error. I have a ultragauge and it can show my code error, i had the P0455 for a while in the pending page, wich is evap system or something, but i ignored it because there was no check engine, but today a check engine popped up, this...
  2. insistent

2000 Xlt 4x4 offroad package with 33x12.5

Hi i recently got new wheels and i have some questions. I was wondering about how much inch a max tbar crank would gives? And if it will be fine with stock suspension with only tbar crank? Because i need to change my current tires quickly so i was thinking to do a 2inch tbar crank then install...
  3. insistent

Torsion bar lift question

Hello, i have a Ranger 2000 XLT with the off-road package, and i wanna lift it up by 2 inch, i have heard that doing a torsion bar lift should be limited to 2 inch to prevent extra problem right? I have also heard that the offroad package already has a torsion bar lift from factory, so i should...
  4. insistent

Swapping a V8 on a offroad package?

Yo, i have a 2000 Ranger 4.0 ohv XLT Supercab 4x4 Offroad. I was thinking to swap a V8 5.0 into my truck, but i was wondering if there would be a difference since its the offroad package? I dont think it does but i wanted to be sure, also, i know there are many kind of 5.0L like gt-40 and...
  5. insistent

Quick Seafoam question.

I am going to seafoam my 2000 Ranger 4.0L tomorrow before i leave, it has about 120k miles, and i dont think it ever got such a treatment before. So i was wondering if i could use an entire Can of seafoam through the brake booster vacuum hose to get more cleaning power, half a can in the gas...
  6. insistent

Weird & Something loud noise from engine.

So it started couple days ago and it doesnt happen all the time, but today it did it for about 2 hour, when i accelerate the noise quiet down or stop, when the truck stop moving, it may start again and when the A/C is on its worse, for a moment the loudest was when the engine was at aboutr 1.5k...
  7. insistent

Your instant MPG at 90kph?

Hello, i recently got a auto 2000 ranger offroad package with 4.0L, i have done i few tune up (Spark plug, clean MAF,IAC and throttlebody, new air filter.) and i think my MPG actually decreased a bit... Anyway i was wondering what is your instant MPG just to hold 90kph at a straight line and no...
  8. insistent

Lift up a off road package?

Hello, i have a 2000 Ranger XLT with the Offroad package, and i wanna lift it up, i have heard that it is quite cheap to lift it to a certain level of inch, i wanna get the limit before it gets expensive. However, i have heard that the offroad package is already lifted a bit, so i was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad