• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by InsaneChris7

1. InsaneChris7

4.0 bad mileage, stumped.

Hey guys, bought a 97 explorer 2 dr sport (I know, not a ranger) command trac 4wd, 4.0 OHV, 5 speed for CHEAP. Thing is mint but a few minor problems. Ran like crap when I got it, MAF, IAC and TB were filthy so I cleaned them up and its running a lot better. New fuel filter, EGR/DPFE is good...
  2. InsaneChris7

Chris in Harlingen TX

Long time lurker here, decided to finally sign up and quit being the creepy guy in the corner breathing heavy... Specs 2002 Ranger XLT 2wd, 2.3L, 5 speed 2009 front clip, bed and tailgate swap Diablosport dyno tuned 357 hp / 386 ft lbs @ 12 lbs of boost FSWERKS Cosworth internals, T3/T04E...
  3. InsaneChris7

2002 2.3 duratec to 2005 3.0

Got a 02 Ranger 2.3 built but want to do a 3.0 swap out of a 05.. Wondering how hard of a swap and if its simple or a huge headache. The 05 will be getting a 302 so all the underhood parts are up for grabs. I know the bellhousing will need to be swapped to maintain the 5 speed, but what else am...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad