• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Infamousmazda

1. Infamousmazda

Infamous mazda the $200 mazda build

Well it's been a fun build. This is as far as I'm taking this truck and don't plan on building any ford's in the future......thanks TRS.......infamous Mazda signing out!!!!!! ✌️
  2. Infamousmazda

Been driving !!!!!
  3. Infamousmazda

Finally out of the shop and driving
  4. Infamousmazda

Built bumper brackets out of the old Mazda brackets. Cut them down and turned them side ways and welded them on. I used the slotted holes so I could have some adjustment if needed. Mercury bumper loosely mounted
  5. Infamousmazda

Mercury headlights wired up.
  6. Infamousmazda

Fenders are done and painted.
  7. Infamousmazda

I got the roof kind of roughed in and sprayed it with rubber undercoating. I'm not going flawless this is a low budget ratrod kind of build. Got about half the truck done in the baby blue fauxtina
  8. Infamousmazda

There it is with the glass installed. I already wired up the switch. Just need to finish the bodywork on the roof and run the drain lines down the pillars. I had to weld a piece of 1" square tubing with a nut inside that hung down about 1 and 1/4" on the inside of the roof on each side to hold...
  9. Infamousmazda

Thanks. I have had several vehicles with sunroofs and never had an issue..... I guess different luck for different people.
  10. Infamousmazda

Cut a patch panel out of the roofskin I removed for the sunroof frame. Tacked it in.
  11. Infamousmazda

Used the clamps and started doing slow tacks. Bad lighting in the pics but it is turning out pretty good. I have about a 2inch long area with a little bit of a gap, but I have a piece of brass I can put up under it and weld it out. Once I get it tacked pretty well I will cut the patch panel for...
  12. Infamousmazda

So I started on the roof today. The giant dent was getting to me. When I got the mountaineer I removed the sunroof before I scrapped it. As bad and the roof dent was I knew I wouuld have to cut a patch panel and replace that spot so I figured might as well go all out and put a sunroof in it too...
  13. Infamousmazda

One thing I have to look into is fixing this massive dent in the roof on the drivers side.....its definetly an attention getter!!!!😬

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad