• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by I am Brian

1. I am Brian

For Sale Leather Seat Cover Set 1993-1997 60/40

Tan leather upholstery (not covers) for 93 - 97 regular cab 60/40 seat. Possibly fits other model years, but you make that call for yourself. It’s real leather, made by Roadwire, a company that Katzkin just bought. The quality is equal to Katzkin sets I’ve used. The last photo shows the drivers...
  2. I am Brian

Found! Seat belts

Are you still looking for seat belts? My local you pull place has plenty, and I can check the next time I'm there. What exactly are you looking for?
  3. I am Brian

Found! Inside Door Finish Panel Manual Windows and Power Mirror

I finally found one on eBay! Thanks to all that helped. For posterity, the casting number is F57B-1023713-BF.
  4. I am Brian

Thank you. I appreciate you checking on this.
  5. I am Brian

Thank you. I appreciate your help. I'm seeing conflicting information about this finish panel. All of the photos I find don't have the provision for the mirror switch, and U.S. catalog listings don't include the power mirror description. I wonder if they discontinued the part and superseded it...
  6. I am Brian

I'm looking for the driver's door finish panel - the one with the pull handle - for manual windows and power mirrors. It's an odd duck but I spotted this one in 1998 in a YouTube video. I can't find a part number. Any help is appreciated.
  7. I am Brian

Saved my Ranger from the Junk Yard

Greetings. As my username says, I am Brian. I'm a project manager/developer for a serious gaming company. When I was younger, I went to a trade school to become a mechanic. I didn't like working on cars for strangers and switched to business, eventually getting an MBA. I bought my first Ranger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad