• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by HRR

1. Tonneau Cover

I wonder if the 2003 Ford Ranger came with a tonneau cover? If it is not stock how can I determine what manufacturer it is from? I am looking for spare parts for mine. HRR
  2. Seat Lever broken off

The seat lever to recline the seat back on the driver's side of my 2003 Ranger broke off. Well not the lever b ut the plastic pin that connects the level with the mechanism. Can anyone tell me the part number? Can I just get that part or do I need to ask for the whole reclining mechanism at the...
  3. Airbag Pad Switch

I am trying to find out if my code 27 error is caused by just a burnt light or if the actual switch (that you turn with the vehicle's key) is broken. First up, the light does not come on on the switch when I turn the key, I also noticed that when I turn the key to switch to the OFF position the...
  4. Putting some weight in the trunk

Hi, I'm new to this forum and could use some help. I have a Ford Ranger 2RWD. Now the roads can be icy in Ontario in winter. I put about a 100 kg worth of weight on the truck bed just behind the tail board. Now I don't have any room for cargo anymore (I have put the tonneau cover on so the bed...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad