• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Hopej

1. 1992 ranger xlt pics

I want to see some pics of a 92 ranger with step side bed or with splash bed thinking of doing it just want to see what it will look like thnks
  2. Bed swapped

Have a 92 ranger xlt 2wd and swapped with a 99 it bolted right up but u need wiring harness from 99 to use taillights because it's 3 bulb not two and you will need longer fuel tank filler.hose
  3. Bed swap

I have a 92 xlt 2 wd and was wantimg to know if a bbed same length off a 2000 ranger bolt right up aND fit or do u have to do modifacations
  4. Driveshaft swap

Have a 92 and want to swap driveshaft can i get one for an automatic and switch out the spline that goes into the tyranny with the one I have on my truck or can I get a 4x4 and switch out both ends with mine 92 xlt 2wd 5 speed
  5. 92 ranger bumper

I have a 92 ranger and wanted to know if there was a bumper I could put on it that has a spot for fog lights and if had pics that could help to and anyone know where I can get a driveshaft from a 98-11 ranger xlt 2wd manual with a wheel base of 126 at a good price

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad