• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

holliwbase's latest activity

• holliwbase replied to the thread Spark from coil problems.
    I did some more reading about the TFI and one thing I found that caught my eye was testing it for resistance is not a good way to...
    It's gray. I just finished installing the other ICM and it's warming up now. I'll be damned, my miss is gone. So the the new ICM I...
    I just replaced them. They have less than 50 miles on them so I haven't looked at them.
    I checked the coil wire and it is okay, got 500 ohms per inch while manipulating it from one end to the other. I did go back and check...
    Thanks for the reply. I'll check it this morning and report back. One thing I thought about last night was the ground wire attached to...
  • I have an 86 Ranger with a random intermittent miss. This truck sat for nearly 2 years because of a problem that was diagnosed as fuel...
  • holliwbase replied to the thread Need help.
    I was thinking about my Ranger not doing the EGR test. I came to conclusion that it was a failure to communicate. I proceeded to check...
  • holliwbase replied to the thread Need help.
    I did and it was okay. I have a second EEC that has been inspected and have the same issues. I'm also wondering if the knock sensor...
  • holliwbase posted the thread Need help in 2.9 Liter Forum.
    I have an 86 Ranger 2.9 that idles great but has problems accelerating. It stumbles. I have consistently gotten KOER codes of 33 and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad