• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hilbile

1. hilbile

Touch Drive dead. Fuses?

I went to use my touch drive the other day after I thought I fixed it. Corroded connections to the motor at that plug. Well I hit the button and it clicked but didn't engage, I went to hit it again and it went silent. I assumed it was a fuse, checked every one in the block under the dash and...
  2. hilbile

Lit up like a christmas tree

The post about seeing the neons I decided to post my christmas tree lighted truck.. When I had the headahe rack and with my new toolbox. The ones on the front bumper I have taken off when I put a differnt straight, not deer damaged one. Im not sold on putting them back on my new splash guard...
  3. hilbile

1350E wont lock in 4x4

Hey everybody, we finally got snow in my area, and whole 7"! and more coming. I'm currently up at school and was trying to leave my plowed in spot on the street to get back to campus. I pushed my touch drive to lock in 4x4 high and it made clicking sounds, but does not engage the tcase. After...
  4. hilbile

2003 Lockout Hubs

My father was kind enough to one up me after junking his van and getting an 03 Ranger FX4 with 95,000mi. He absolutly loves his truck but does not like the fact the front end is always spinning, shafts, front pumpkin, etc. He asked me, since he HATES technology, (will not own a cell-phone or...
  5. hilbile

Speakers in first gen doors, total soundsystem overhaul

After being at a pretty sweet bonfire this weekend, I had my truck as the stereo system, well upon cranking it up like drunks do, I noticed my speakers are about shot. I searched the forums to answer my questions but with no luck. I want add anther set of speakers to my truck in the door panels...
  6. hilbile

1988 outside done... for now

The other day I found a 1987 parts truck and went and bought a grille the brush guard, and some odds and ends. I straightened out the bumper moved the lights from the headahe rack to the bumper for fogs again. I never used them hardly up top. Plus they weren't big enough. This summer i am going...
  7. hilbile

running FM146 Tcase on M50d. and the strange noise.

The other day my ranger was makin bad noise coming from the clutchal/ transmission area. I am hoping for the best and it is just a throwout bearing, slave cylinder, or clutch problem as I'm in college and have no money to start with. But if there is a big problem with the tranny I am going to...
  8. hilbile

My ranger in the daylight

Well i finally decided to take pictures of my ranger since it is almost done who i want it to be externally, i have aluminum rims for it but the tires that I have on the rims are really good so when it starts snowing, then Ill switch them. i really like this pic of it, the 30's fill up the...
  9. hilbile

My first ranger.

This is my first truck after I put the lighted visor on. Its a 1988 with the 2.9l and manual tranny. I bought it mainly for the 4x4 and hopes of good milage. Last fill up doing mostly country road driving I managed 20.7mpg. I bought it from a member of the forum that I am friends with. I have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad