• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Hewgull

1. Hewgull

Ertl Ranger promo

Just got these 93 Ranger STX models off of Ebay. There isn't a lot of detail to them but they look pretty good for 5 dollars a piece.
  2. Hewgull

Got swords? Post 'em!

Damn, would hate to be the guy to break into your house at night and get a razor edged sword to the face.
  3. Hewgull

Bugging Out / Survival

Who has a vacuum food sealer? I just picked up a Deni brand today of craigslist for 10 dollars. It doesn't seem to pull a vacuum very well so I was thinking of getting a AC vacuum pump and routing the hose in through the machine and then just using the sealing feature of it. Then again I haven't...
  4. Hewgull

Name that video game

I thought it would be cool to start a name that game thread. What you have to do is give a vague description of a game without completely giving it away and see if people can guess it. Example: Short fat dude with a mustache swinging a hammer around and trying to save a blonde chick and beat up...
  5. Hewgull

Got bored

I was bored one day so I went and picked this up on clearance at Hobby Lobby for 4 bucks and proceeded to assemble it. I used Duplicolor Royal Blue for the paint and its too glossy, but it looks decent. Also added a piece of string to simulate and antenna wire. I haven't put a model together for...
  6. Hewgull

The gun thread...

Here is my 1964 Remington 700 chambered in .300 Win Mag. I don't have any pics of my other ones handy but I also have a Baikal O/U 20 gauge, Winchester Model 94 in .22, and an H&R Pardner Pump 12 gauge.
  7. Hewgull

Volvo Turbo question

We'll today at work there was a guy that came into work who had a turbocharged Chevy S-10. Well long story short he doesn't know much about turbos and he just moved to the area. He asked me if I could do some work on the side and take a look at his truck for him. This is where the Volvo turbo...
  8. Hewgull

Got Bored

I was just sitting around and got bored. I figured I hadn't started the Bronco in a while so I thought I'd go out and let it run for a sec. Then I saw the gravel pile in my driveway and decided to see how much I could get it to flex with a stock suspension. It's not a whole lot but it sure was a...
  9. Hewgull

My New Ride

I just bought this 1990 Bronco II yesterday for $500.00 and I'm already in Love with it. I cant wait to lift it and get some bigger tires on it. It needs exhaust work as it is extremely loud inside the truck. It's got typical Wisconsin rust but I couldn't go wrong for what I paid for it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad