• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by greasemonkey01

1. greasemonkey01

Frame cutting for NP205 fitting

ok so I'm having no luck finding an aluminum 208 T-case so I'm going to run the heavy 205 I have. how much frame did you guys have to cut away to make this beast fit??
  2. greasemonkey01

Quick advice on motor mount locations!!!

Ok so I'm in the middle of dropping the 302 into my B2 and I'm looking at these BS "instructions" from advance adapters that give a reference to where the motor mounts should be drilled and bolted. well they wont work where they tell me to drill so should I loosely bolt the mounts to the motor...
  3. greasemonkey01

V-8 swap headers

Ok, before you guys tell me to buy some james duff or AA headers I want to run the exhaust on the outside of the frame rail so I'm looking for some really short tube headers so that I can run the exhaust over the top of the frame rail. I'd rather not run stock exhaust manifolds so any links or...
  4. greasemonkey01

C-6 bolt ups?

Ok so I'm doing the same ol' 302 swap lots of others are doing but I have a C-6 and NP205 laying around from a '79 F-350 That I planned on using. The motor that was in there was a 400M so my question is, will it bolt up to a 302 or will I need a smaller bell housing. I think I already know the...
  5. greasemonkey01

Throttle linkage for V-8 swap??

Ok, so here's the skinny on my swap. Its in the very early stages but its going to be a carbed 302, C-6 and NP205. They are going into a 90 B2. I have pretty much everything I need except I'm not sure on what to do for throttle linkage because of the cable setup the 2.9 had. I was thinking a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad