• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by goodrich63

1. fuel system question

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone could lend me a hand. I have a 91 ranger 4x4 and i thought i had a bad fuel pump so i changed the pump and the relay only to have it not work.. I checked the computer for codes and it threw code 96 which is fuel pump circut open-battery to ecc processor...
  2. sorry to say

sold the truck guys its been a pleasure wheeling with you all.
  3. went wheelin

well yall, went wheeling yesterday in a buddy of mines bean field during all that crappy weather yesterday, had a blast until there was a small fire under the hood! shut the ranger down and found that my wiring harness that runs down to the tranny came unsecured and fell onto the exuast and...
  4. leaf spring repair

has anyone ever attempted to weld a leaf spring??? mines split were it wraps around the bolt on the frame.. Unfortunatly i cant afford to get a new one right now but i do have a welder.lol If this is a bad ideal please let me know
  5. hey guys im looking for something????

im looking to buy a pontoon boat, if anyone knows of one for sale at a reasonable price with a trailer please let me know thanks all Mike

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad