• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by gfbgreaser289

1. D44 TTB swap question???

its not anything new and has been being done for years. it helps out more than you can imagine. and its way cheaper then $200 per bump stop. http://4x4mecca.com/forum/4x4-tech-talk/4849-tennis-balls.html
  2. D44 TTB swap question???

i could have welded a gusset between the bracket and the sway bar mount but i really don't want to waste anymore time on it.it'll be put in my girls DD 4banger ranger. the main reason why i did it was to see if i could. The 4wd Tuff trucks that im running against are all running solid axles with...
  3. D44 TTB swap question???

i race it as a Tuff truck. i have mud bogged it a few times but Im all about jumping it and flying high. i have $400 in the whole truck. thats with the engine swap and everything.
  4. D44 TTB swap question???

i had a pair of sj's brackets on it first. matter of fact the passenger beam was still using the sj bracket still. im doing an sas this weekend. i have a race coming up in turlock soon so im preparing for that right now.
  5. D44 TTB swap question???

the first time the bracket broke where the tabs where bent to mount to the frame. i welded them back together and this is what happened at my last race.
  6. D44 TTB swap question???

i changed front coil springs and it brought the steering a bit more level, plus i am using stock unmodded bronco steering. ive have been racing this truck on the weekends as a tough truck and driving it to work everyday. its getting a solid axle put in it this weekend. im tired of bending...
  7. D44 TTB swap question???

i added 1 and a half inches to each beam. it bolted up fine. you will have to move you coil mounts in on the beam. i used some channel with a bolt welded into it.
  8. tired of breaking transmissions.

does anyone make an adapter for the 4.0 to be mated to the small block bell housing? i remember seeing one about 5 years ago but i cant seem to locate where i found it.
  9. where are the evtm's

i have been searching and cant find any evtm's for my engine swap. i have a 91 ranger that had a 2.9l in it. im using a 90 4.0 and wiring harness/headlight harness from an explorer. i need to know what pins to change to get everything to work.
  10. What your running and how it's dropped

it will be very different and if i cant get the tire/rims perfectly fit in the baja fenders it will look so gay. i have all the stuff sitting in boxes at home and a truck that i have only seen once so it will be very interesting. i have built alot of rangers (15) with small blocks and never have...
  11. mustang headers

i have searched a lil bit and didnt find much of anything about mustang shorty headers. has anyone used these on there small block swaps. i have a efi 327w :3gears: with a t19 4speed. the motor is raise up about an xtra inch and moved forward.
  12. What your running and how it's dropped

im about to start my build. just been collecting parts since ive been over here in the sand box. i have a 89 shortbed with a 5 speed. parts list. djm f150 drop beams (for bigger brakes and stronger lug pattern) q1a coilovers with 800lbs (front) 600(rear). boze mesh 18x9's with 5" bs (front)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad