• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ger42

1. Steering wheel swap

The cruise buttons on my 2002 ranger have dried out and torn. Can I replace the whole thing with a 2007 steering wheel and airbag?
  2. What SUV to buy?

I am looking for an SUV 1998- 2005. I'd like one with under 100,000 miles that can be our family hauler, don't need 4WD. We only put 8,000 a year on a car so I don't care if it gets poor gas mileage. Anyone have suggestions? My budget is $7,500. Suv for the ability to fold down the seats and...
  3. lighter front rotors ?

I have 202 Edge I am replacing front rotors and pads. The rotors I got from Advance Atuo weigh a ton. Any replacement rotors that weigh less than stock?
  4. This a good deal?

Gone
  5. Need some help please

Took it to the dealer MAP needs replacing. Had K+N filter I think that's what screwed it up.
  6. A/C always on

No matter what I select the A/C is always on. Only off when the switch is on OFF.
  7. Nice truck

I walked by this house with my dog Sat night about 10 Pm and then again about 6:30 Sunday morning. Sunday morning the truck was leaning over big time to the drivers side. Sat night the house had about 15 cars/trucks parked around. The kid (21 -30 yrs old) who owns the truck was there talking to...
  8. How to change fan clutch?

I have a new fan clutch trying to get the old one off. How do I stop the water pump pulley from moving? Instruction say to use a wrench between the bolts but the bolts holding the pulley cannot be reached. [/IMG]
  9. belt tensioner +idler pulley

serpentine belt tensioner, idler pulley Are these the same thing?
  10. Carpet for 2002 Edge

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-99-00-01-Ford-Ranger-Truck-Black-Carpet-Ext-Cab-New_W0QQitemZ250374748184QQihZ015QQcategoryZ33697QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247#ebayphotohosting Anyone gotten carpeting for these guys? I want to replace the rubber covering...
  11. New wheels + tires on order

New wheels + tires on order THEY ARE ON!!!!! I hope ??? Having problems getting the wheels and tires in the size I want. Today I think I got it nailed down. Toyo Proxes ST II 265X70 R17 Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy 17 X 9 Next remove 2" block in rear then get new shocks.
  12. Changed the fuel filter seafoam next

Used the "special" tool on one connection the other 2 were just a press and pull. Got a little gas spilling but not bad. Cut the filter open boy what a mess. I have not had the time to take it out. Tomorrow I'll get out and warm it up before the seafoam. I didn't want to do both at the same...
  13. PIC please 3.0 V6 2000+

Would someone please post a pic of the PCV setup on a 3.0 2000+. I have a 2002 the was cobbed up. I replaced the PCV valve and now I think I have a vacuum leak. Engine will not run over 2,500 RPM without breaking up. [/IMG] [/IMG]
  14. Stumbles over 3,000 RPM

I only changed the coolant and replaced the PCV valve. 2 weeks ago I changed plugs and wires. When I pull one of the wires off the coil doesn't seem to show as much spark as the others. Yes I did them one at a time. Time for a new ignition coil? Thanks Gerry
  15. Water pump

Changed coolant today. Started it up and I now get a loud squeal from the front. Water pump? Anyone else had this happen? How hard is it to remove the pump?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad