• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by geeboIII

1. For Sale 1983 Ford Ranger - diesel 2.2 2wd w/cap

'83 Ranger diesel 2.2. Long bed, dual tanks. 146k miles. Needs TLC. Contact for particulars. In Hudson Valley-NY. No paperwork. $2.4k obo.
  2. Recent acquisition......'83 Ranger diesel

Well, thank you all for for the help ! Got it up an' running ! But, considering the scarcity of support , interest, etc,etc.... I'm liquidating. Great project to continue with. It'll be on ebay and elsewhere. Thank you again !
  3. Recent acquisition......'83 Ranger diesel

Ok. Here's actual and a drawing. For the time being I'm simply gonna block off the area where the two tubes from the filter housing enter the block. At this point I wanna just make sure it's running properly. The tubes and the mounting are missing. I'm sure with aftermarket hardware a remote...
  4. Recent acquisition......'83 Ranger diesel

For the moment no pics. I'm just thinking someone should be familiar with what would be in that area of the engine block. My guess was a blockoff plate. But, it's new to me this engine and I'm guessing. Thanks for reply !
  5. Recent acquisition......'83 Ranger diesel

Hello everyone ! Just registered/joined the rangerstation site. I could use a little guidance with my problem. There is a block-off plate or some such missing from lower LF corner of engine. Just below injection pump on side of block. If anyone can make any suggestions as to what may have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad