• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by gearhead51

1. gearhead51

mild setup for 302

i have a 302 in a 89 grand marquis demo car and was wondering whats the best mild setup for my ranger. i can get some gt40p heads, should i grab the intake too? or should i just go with the whole explorer motor? what would be a good cam to go with? it will be mated to a 4 speed aod that has the...
  2. gearhead51

toyota 4 runner mods

hey my buddy got a 85 4 runner and was wondering what guys are running for setups maybe some people round here got buddies with built 4 runners and could give me some insight
  3. gearhead51

gearhead's build thread

heres what im putting in 5.5 lift 63 in chevy procomp springs 2000 ford explorer 8.8 ruff stuff 8.8 diff cover and simple swap kit (perches u bolts and shock mounts) spidertrax wheel adapters 15 in travel james duff shocks in rear belltech 6400 12 in travel skyjacker nitro in front 1998 ranger...
  4. gearhead51

a d30 d44 hybrid?

check this out is this true or the guy on crack, a 30 spline d44 shafts in d30 tubes and the 760x joint fits in the d30 knuckle?:icon_confused: http://nh.craigslist.org/pts/2328868970.html
  5. gearhead51

sas duff radius arms question

one of my radius arms sits like a quarter inch higher than the other? i have the 78-79 d44 radius arms and 7 degree bushings and the bushings are in there correct cause i double checked. might be excess bushing from the mold or idk it might not make a difference cause the brackets to the frame...
  6. gearhead51

my other truck

this is my 88 ford centurion f350. company called centurion worked with ford and took f350's and removed the bed and cut the back of the cab out and mounted the rear end of the bronco in there and sold them to people who requested them. ford did this in competion with the suburban but there...
  7. gearhead51

95 ranger ext cab sas

picked all this up for $700 its a 77 EB d44 baught it from a guy in worcester MA and he said he was the 2nd owner and the original owner rebuild it from hub to hub and put it in his ranger and rolled it after a couple hundred miles. what you guys think? i couldnt get ahold of the original...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad