• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Funkidified

1. Funkidified

day and night

got the black one in feb off craigslist for 500 bucks added 3in body lift 31 10.50s and converted to 5 speed got the white from a guy at work who thought trans went out. it was only the vac line of the trans. truck cost me 100 bucks and it moves out. quick lil booger makes me rethink not...
  2. Funkidified

trans swap done now ive got bugs

took the plunge did the auto to stick swap. stick was out of a 86 b2 2.9 v6. went into a 87 ranger 2.9 v6. shifts great runs great and then it falls on its face then it picks up then poof flat ect ect falls on face = missing spit sputter make ya when dead rev until it pops type stuff...
  3. Funkidified

Whats up all? long time looker...so i figured I would join and share what i know and most likely learn alot more. Ive owned chevys my whole life... that all change when I bought a beat down 86 b2 mudder off craigslist. it was rough but it did the job on hookin and reelin me in to the ranger...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad