• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fredfx4

1. Finally its back home

After 6 week of slow progress i finally had the chance to drive my truck back home. Im very please with the way it came out and the drive his way better then stock. Even the abs is still working, the mod on the front and rear diff worked.
  2. Aerostar steering column?

Ok need some help here, im in the last week of my sas in my ranger 03. Im using a steering box from a E250 and was wondering if an aerostart lower steering shaft would fit on the input of the steering box. If someone has a pic of the shaft at the steering box joint i would really appreciate.
  3. Starting my 03 sas

Ok, finally received all my parts for the axles so its starting. Front Dana 44 early bronco 75 chromo superior axles Arb air locker 4.88 superior gear set 12 or 14 inch coil-over Ram assist Rear 9 inch big bearing housing from the same early bronco Detroit truetrac 31 spline chromo superior...
  4. need the dimension of front abs ring on a 2003

Im planning my sas on my 03 and my eb 44 his all prep except that i want to keept the abs, so i need to find the dimension and tooth count of the abs ring in the front wheel bearing to see if i can get it to fit on the hub of my 44with some machining. The rear 9inch shouldnt be a trouble to...
  5. New bumper and winch installed

So i finished installing my new front bumper and winch what do you think? Ill try to take some trail pic in my vacation next week if i have the time to modifie the air ballon holder on the back so i can flex the truck.
  6. lifting the powertrain

Want to know what you think about that one. I have a 3 inch pa on my 03 level II, i planned to put a skid plate underneat and everything is lower then the frame then i tought why not raise the powertrain 3 inch to clear the frame and do a full skid plate bolted under the frame. The support tab...
  7. Worked on it this weekend

So i spent the entire weekend on the truck, had to place two deep cycle batterie where the spare, paint the rack (didnt have the time to paint the push bar anyway its going too rusted), installed the snorkel, i have to cross some small river here to go quading and dont want to be towed or...
  8. My 03 level II

Heres my 03 Level II just after the bodylift. Should have taken some pic before. i need to reinstall my rear air balloons the atv drops the rear nearly a foot when it in Had to make a new parking place at home to many car in the parking and a night shot

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad