• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by frankyb

1. frankyb

is it recommended to change from auto to manual hubs? 1994 Ranger

I see the thread on to change from auto to manual hubs and the process seems pretty straightforward. I am wondering if it is a recommended swap. Will the transfer case still be operable from the automatic motor after I change the hubs to manual? Is it recommended that I also change the...
  2. frankyb

Will old style grill (1983) work on 1991 Ranger?

I really love the look of the earlier Rangers... 1983-1988 I think... Will that early grill fit on a 1991 Ranger? I have a '91 and I'd swap it out in a minute if it would bolt in. I don't mind changing the headlights & whatnot... What would I need to change in total?... if it fits of course...
  3. frankyb

83 Ranger 4x4 lift, tires & driveline questions

I have a stock 83 Ranger 4x4 2.8 automatic. I upgraded to Milemarker manual hubs already. I was thinking of putting a mild lift and slightly bigger tires. I was thinking maybe 32 or 33 inch tires and a 4" lift. I guess I'll have to upgrade the rims too. Who makes the best lift? Will my small...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad