• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by FrankBoss

1. FrankBoss

WTB power Steering Delete pully/bracket

I'm NEEDING a Power Steering Delete bracket for my 2.3L serpentine belt setup.. I've seen one before on a second gen a long time ago. My first gen doesn't have power steering and I'm upgrading to a fuel injected 2.3l with serp belt. FrankBoss
  2. FrankBoss

Wanted 2.5 Pistons and rods

I'm needing a set of usable 2.5 Pistons and connecting rods.... Oklahoma FrankBoss
  3. FrankBoss

My New Boat motor

OK.. My First Boat motor that is not electric. 1953 Scott Atwater 7.5 HP for my little 12 foot Aluminum Boat. My plan is to freshin up the ignition and fuel system. it's just small enough I can lift into the truck (my arms are a little weak after surgery) .. but my lift in my Shop Truck will...
  4. FrankBoss

2002 Explorer

My wife bought a 2002 4wd XLS with a automatic...with push button 4WD on the dash.... This is nothing I'm accustom too (hi Tech sh*t):thefinger: jumped in the thing after getting it home, and it feels like the front end is under load... like it takes off normal them its slides into 4wd. Any...
  5. FrankBoss

Anyone running a block heater

Hey guy's I've had a couple of injuries that are making it a little hard in the winter time to get around personally. Being the stubborn SOB i am I'm looking for ways to keep going without getting rid of my old truck, so I thought maybe a block heater to cut down on warm up and defrosting...
  6. FrankBoss

Wheel offset on my 84

I'm using a standard ford steel rim off a car in the front of my truck, as far as i can tell 6x15 with a hubcap, I like how it looks For the back I'm wanting wider on the back... 10x15 the only thing stopping me is the off set is 4.5 will this fit?I'm not afraid of cutting the wheel well. I...
  7. FrankBoss

Holy Cripes

I've been buying a few boxxes here and there.. but lately We havent had squat but shotgun shells on the self... I was stoked to find 9 boxes Monarch 7.62x54r at Academy the other day, but I usually get my .40 cal Federal for 26.00 at walmart but they been wiped out for months. either place I...
  8. FrankBoss

Under the Hood of a 86

Been helping my brother get his very nice 1986 short box 2wd 4cyl 5 speed ranger running. Looks like a 2.0L with the stock carb was giving use crap,so I talked him into a 1978 Pinto carb and intake setup. while we're at it I was pulling the extra BS vacuum lines and goofy electronic emission...
  9. FrankBoss

Tear Drop Trailer

Ha.. I have a old pop up I was going to strip down to the frame and make a tear drop as well... And to store and hall my Scout gear too... Nutty. Like to see your progress. I have to wait till next summer to start mine. FrankBoss
  10. FrankBoss

Gun Parts

Mines a 94 K Series but the parts numbers look the same as yours FrankBoss
  11. FrankBoss

Gun Parts

OK, First I just about fell out of my chair when I opened this thread. I have a Stevens 4.10 that has the same problem and its been worked on as well. adding material to the ejector and machining it down. to be honest I feel there is a pen that keeps the ejector on a horizontal track that...
  12. FrankBoss

Riding lawn mower Mustang

After years of looking I finally got one! My son and I are restoring it this summer.... to be honest I would like another! "I must be sick" 7 hp.. 21 inch deck . I can pick it up and put it in the truck my self.. so far I'm missing the muffler and the air cleaner. The little engine doesn't...
  13. FrankBoss

My wife let me buy a Mustang!!!

After years of looking I finally got one! My son and I are restoring it this summer.... to be honest I would like another! I must be sick :yahoo: 7 hp.. 21 inch deck . I can pick it up and put it in the truck my self.. FrankBoss
  14. FrankBoss

Tear Drop Trailer

Back in the early 50's there was a Company that made mini trailers with Boat tops! FrankBoss

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad