• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Fran

1. Clutch not fully engaging after replacement. I think I need to replace the Master Cylinder

I also bench bled the current master cylinder twice. Is there any test I can perform to see if its the master or something in the clutch.
  2. Clutch not fully engaging after replacement. I think I need to replace the Master Cylinder

Replaced the clutch and the slave a few days ago. Now it up and running, but I can't shift into any gear from neutral when running. I have to start in gear to move the truck. I can shift smooth as 40 grit sandpaper when im moving but thats about it. I've bled the system all day. I think I might...
  3. Broken stud connecting exaust system to manifold

The past couple days I've been replacing the clutch in my '05. Pretty much had to take half of he truck to get to it. Getting the exaust off was a huge chore. The last bolt that came off broke. It's in a really tight spot and it's pretty rusted. My tools are limited and I'm thinking of boring...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad