• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by FoundOnRoadDissmantled

1. 94 4.0 a4ld to 96 4r55e swap

i have succesfully converted a 94 ranger 2wd 4.0 a4ld to a 96 4r55e that means everything trans firewall dash all harnesses . everything all for reliability and compatibility now i can simply step up from 4r55e to 5r55e just by swapping computer . was it worth it? the answer is NO. i put in...
  2. 96 dash into 94 ranger = pain

im trying to run a 4r55e transmission from a 96 ranger in place of the a4ld allong with all the wires and dash from 96 . my question is should i splice dash harness to work on the old dash ? is it possible or should i continue fabricating to make 96 dash fit even though firewall is different...
  3. a4ld to 4r55e swap 94 ranger 4.0 2wd wiring help

hello everyone im new to this forum and i need help first of all please nobody take offence to my name i mean it in funny way. ok so my good friends owns a ford ranger 94 2wd with 4.0 cologne v6 a4ld for the last year it had developed a loss of overdrive and was slipping under heavy load ...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad