• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Forrest

1. Forrest

Replaceing the Fuel Filler

I need some help with a fuel filler and rubber hose. I am just going to do a quick fix for now and replace the fuel filler and rubber hose later. I just need tips on taking and replacing the fuel filler and rubber hose off and on. I have a 2000 xlt super cab. Thanks Forrest
  2. Forrest

Fuel leak

I have a leak only when filling. I can see it is leaking from around the steel and rubber hose. Is there a quick fix? I am a full time student at the ripe age of 48 so money is a issue. Any thoughts welcome. Thanks Forrest
  3. Forrest

Long Time Member. Been away

Hello All: I have been a member for a long time, just got caught up in life. I live in Central Wisconsin. I drive a 2000 Ford XLT. Had it for years I love it. Glad to be back. Forrest
  4. Forrest

Browning or Remington

Look at Stoger arms their made by Bennilli for a hell of a lot cheaper.
  5. Forrest

Vacuum lines ?

This may sound like a stupid question but how does one go about reading the diagram on the truck on vacuum lines. I must have a vacuum leak because I changed all o2 sensors and cleaned my MAF and still get codes 171 and 174. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Forrest

Vacuum lines

How many vacuum lines are there and where are they on a 2000 v6 4l ?
  7. Forrest

Thermostat

Why does the 4.0l have to have a breather hole in the thermostat?
  8. Forrest

Truck stalling

The last 2 days my truck stalls when the fan turns on only in the morning when there is dew and only the first stop. The temp seems like it gets hotter but not enough to over heat. The gauge is only going half way. Has anyone else had this issue and if so what can I do. I was almost thinking it...
  9. Forrest

Need your help.

I have 265/75R-16 on my 2000 Ranger Off Road what sizes can I get. Looking for some nice winter tires.
  10. Forrest

Thanks

The info you gave me was correct. When I pulled the sensor out there was no o ring so that was replaced thanks againhttp://www.therangerstation.com/forums/images/smilies/pray.gif
  11. Forrest

Speed Sensor

Does anyone know where to get o-rings for a speed sensor ?
  12. Forrest

Ford xlt 8.8 differ

How would you recommend doing this.
  13. Forrest

2000 Ranger Special Edition 4x4

Will this require any special tools
  14. Forrest

Leaking Ford 8.8 Diff.

Does anyone know why my diff is leaking from the top. It looks like its leaking by a electrical fitting ?
  15. Forrest

2000 Ranger Special Edition 4x4

Hey from Wi I am wondering about pinion seal replacement. How hard or easy is it ?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad