• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fordracing2105

1. 351 hedders

i am in the process of stuffing a 351w in to a 86 ranger 4wd. I was wondering if any one has tried a set off block huggers from summit or any others thanks cory
  2. 2.8 rebuild

i was going to rebuild mine until i check the bores they are .010 over at the top. my question is has anyone had there blocks bored and how about how much to do it. ( just the machining)
  3. 2.8 heads

i am looking at getting my heads reworked. the guy thats is doing them said they had a problem with em cracking when bolting them on and there is an updated version. i was reading the forums and no one seams to have any trouble. is this true? thanks cory
  4. t-case

i have a 88 2wd truck with a a4ld i want to convert it to 4wd i have a 1350 t-case off of a 5speed will this bolt up if not what do i need
  5. tranny swap

i have a 4cyl a4ld 2wd truck i am converting this over to a 4wd will a 2.8l 5 speed bolt up to a 2.3

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad