• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Ford78

1. Ford78

99 Ranger build

No one got hurt, but my pride. Glass is still good and is still drivable.
  2. Ford78

99 Ranger build

Been a long time since updating this. Had a bad start of the winter. Hit a slick spot and sprung around on me.
  3. Ford78

Test

https://www.flickr.com/gp/150839823@N06/k7o546
  4. Ford78

99 ranger SAS with leafs. Best choice?

I ran 38's on my ranger with waggy spring , for 41's u will have to cut fenders or be super tall
  5. Ford78

The gun thread...

So far I have been really impressed with their ar stuff, and they finished their ak47 build a couple months ago but they sell out fast.
  6. Ford78

The gun thread...

The upper and lower is all Palameto state armory with a freedom barrel. Has a Burris 4-18 scope and a Accu-tec bipod. My next upgrade will be a 7.62x39 upper with a 10.5 barrel. If u get a chance get a AK , I really injoy mine just don't get a IO or a centery built one.
  7. Ford78

The gun thread...

Built this in the last cople weeks Also picked up a Romanian ak a while back
  8. Ford78

d60hd/ d61

Their a thread on pirate about someone doing the same thing, I didn't because I had a buddy who sold me a Dana 60 for $50. But I looked into the same thing about getting a spacer made up.
  9. Ford78

d60hd/ d61

Yes, my install kit worked in the 61. Just my ring and pinion wouldn't. Axle shaft were the same also
  10. Ford78

d60hd/ d61

When I first did my Sas , I got a rear 61. The pinion is offset to allow lower gear ratios, and they have the same axle shafts as a Regular rear Dana 60
  11. Ford78

Test

12. Ford78

axle shafts

Not sure of the length , got mine from completeoffroad.com. I just told them my axle was from a 79f250.
  13. Ford78

steering on 3/4ton 44 swap

I have over 20k on them and they did see winter roads for 2 winters and Iowa does use salt on their roads. I just don't think they are as bad as everyone thinks they are, and to get replacement u can most likely get them over nighted and if u look around their is mostly a offroad store close to...
  14. Ford78

axle shafts

I've got Yukon shafts on mine, they held up to 39's and 37 so far and I'll see how they will hold up to a v8 soon.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad