• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ford ranger

1. part time 4wd

My truck is part time 4wd and I cant use it on dry pavement. from what I read in the book because it binds and may break something, I can understand if you had lockers in but mines open So doesnt it open when u make a turn to allow for different wheel speed . thanks 07 4x4 ranger XLT 4.0l 8.8...
  2. D35 help

I have been looking at the tech library on the d35 and d28 I was told it was a d35, but im not so sure now. It might be a hybrid I have pics of it but cant post them . in the tech library the 3 pic in there, mines different from all 3 It a smooth housing but 2 ribs on each side any ideas...
  3. t2 torsen

hi i have a 2007 xlt 4x4 8.8 3.73. open diff my ? is do they make a torsen that would fit my rear end and would i have to bye new bearings i think its 28 spline i like the fact no clutches to ware out t2 pretty much life time thanks i tried usen search on this but didnt see anything
  4. 4x4 snow driving

Hi everyone, i just got 07 ranger 4x4 its a open diff 3.73 8.8 thought it had l/s owell my ? is this open vs l/s in the snow bought it for winter driven thanks
  5. new 4x4 here

i got a 2007 xlt ranger 4x4 8.8 3.73 open diff part time 4x4 i thought it had L/S in it well thats what the told me it had but the sticker code for the axle is 96 witch is open diff i think i told the dealer about it they havent got back to me so im prob. f--k-- i bought it for winter driven...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad