• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ford-a-baker

1. 1991 Ranger Headlight

Hello Everyone, Can some one please help me? I purchased new aftermarket headlights And they have a 3 prong plug and I don't know what the 3 wires going into the bulb socket are. I also need to know what the wiring are for the turn signals. Thanks Everyone, Rich
  2. Instrument Wire Colors

Hi Everyone, Can anyone help me with this problem. I have a 92 Ranger XLT and I need to swap out the gauges. I unplugged each of the wire sides and know I need to know what wire controls what, Speedo, Temp Gauge, Oil Pressure and even what wires control the turn signal indicators and high...
  3. Help

Hi everyone, Just joined and I already need help. What I have is a 52 Studebaker 1/2 ton that I put on a 92 Ranger frame. My problem is I want to move my shifter from the column to the floor but I can't find a shift kit that will work on a A4LD Tranny. Does anyone know if the A4LD Tranny has the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad