• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by floodz

1. floodz

Cold Weather Clutch Problems

So a couple mornings ago, I went to start my truck. It started up, then started moving and stalled. It was like I took my foot off the clutch. So, I shut it off, went to turn it over again, as it cranked my truck moved forward. Popped the hood, added fluid, pumped the clutch. Perfect. Started...
  2. floodz

Daytona / Orlando Area Cruise??

Any street rangers in the Orlando or Daytona area wanna get together for a meet and a cruise sometime? Id be willing to drive to daytona cause im sure its a better town to cruise around in.
  3. floodz

Big Issue Needs Solving

Ive had a lot of people try to help me on this one. My truck wont start. Battery is charged, shows 12.33 volts on my dmm. Turn the key, nothing. Like I dont have a battery in. My radio is hooked up directly to my battery, so I dont need the key turned to have it on. Wont turn on. Took out my...
  4. floodz

Dead in the water

Hey guys, I have 94 b2300 with the 2.3, m5od, 2wd. Ive been having all kinds of problems with it lately. Whenever it is damp outside, it refuses to start. We checked the rear coil pack and it was giving out no spark at all. We replaced it and it seemed to work fine, even when wet. Today, I went...
  5. floodz

Amp goes into Protect Mode

Hey guys, I cant for the life of me figure out whats going on. Today, I got in my truck and noticed that my rear speakers and my sub were not working. I took out my sub and rehooked up all the wires on the amp. I also zeroed out my h/u. When I turn it back on, the amp powers up and works at low...
  6. floodz

Found this on ebay

I thought it was pretty funny... Idk why. it is in good condition http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-Ford-Ranger_W0QQitemZ320360572252QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item320360572252&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A1171|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
  7. floodz

b2300 Build Thread

Well, I've had my truck for over a year now so I guess its time to start my build thread. I bought it in Nov. 07 for 2k. It had 98k miles, runs great, but had no power steering (which it still doesnt). Maybe someday Ill upgrade for it :icon_twisted: Heres the truck when I first brought it home...
  8. floodz

Confused About Year

So heres the scoop. I bought my truck as a 94. It was built 11/94 which I would consider to be the 95 model year, since the next year usually comes out a couple months early. I have people tell me that its a 94, 94 1/2, and 95. I know the parts are interchangeable, but I'm just looking for some...
  9. floodz

Whats going on???

94 b2300 with the 2.3 It has a little trouble starting sometimes. Just recently after driving on the highway for about 10 miles around 70mph, when I would exit, the idle would go up to about 1800 and not come back down till i started moving. When I would stop it would do the same thing...
  10. floodz

b2300 against f350

Hello, Heres my truck sitting next to my co-workers f350 lariat. Its a really nice truck but I think my b could definitely take it :icon_rofl:... yeah right Sorry about the shotty picture. It was really sunny and i was using a camera phone.
  11. floodz

Hdr??

Anyone here delve into HDR photography? Here are a couple of fakes I did. I used 2 different methods that I found online and they both produced some pretty nice results i think. I dont have all the right software / equipment to make a true hdr... hopefully someday i will. Original Method 1...
  12. floodz

HID's just installed

Hello folks.... just installed my hids today. I bought my kit from www.ddmtuning.com. They have really great kits for a pretty decent price. Lifetime warranty on all hid kits. Cant beat that. The kit before I installed it. Passenger Side Ballast Passenger Side Bulb and Wiring Driver Side...
  13. floodz

Towing Through Snow

On my way to Vegas from Pennsylvania, we hit some snow... It was not fun. I felt bad for her.
  14. floodz

Clutch Engage Point Changed

Hello everyone, This morning I noticed that my clutch engage point has changed significantly. This just happened overnight. I didnt do anything to it recently (mess around with cables, tranny, clutch) that might have caused this. My engage point used to be pretty high and not very firm, but...
  15. floodz

New Fuel Gauge

Im replacing all the gauges in my instrument cluster with aftermarket auto meter gauges. Im doing the fuel gauge first since it doesnt work and I hate not knowing how much gas I have. Im just checking to make sure that the stock is 73 ohms empty and 10 ohms full. Im pretty sure it is, just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad