• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fishon79

1. how do I properly engage and disengage 4x4on 94 ranger with electronic transfer case

Never had a 4x4 and need some advice how do i properly engage 4wheel drive. If I have all 4 wheels in the air (safely suspended ) and am I am in 4x mode will it automatically make the front wheels turn and will both turn or just one.Best ranger Ive ever had this is #9 but i need to know how to...
  2. line from clutch master cylinder to slave came loose

i have a 94 4x4 with a 4.0 5 speed.The hydraulic line running from clutch master cylinder to slave cylinder came out of the master cylinder. Ican put it back in and there is a snap pin holding it in place. Anyone ever had this happen. Is the clutch master cylinder to be suspect. Im a little...
  3. lost on identifying using tag

tag has 2 sets number/letters one over the other as follows: s328c/3 27 88 2d14 in between the 3 27 appears to be a zero with line through it this came out of a 92 club cab 4x4 with 4.0 motor 5speed trans can anyone tell me if this is positraction type rear axle have friend wants to put under...
  4. confused on where fill hole is on trans case

Ive read and looked at all site info for a 1354 borgwarner transfer case.I see 2 plugs on rear of transfer case both are about same level. One is behind the damper the other amongst the area where the motor wiring (plug) is. where is the fill hole. Stupidity is pain full when your neck is...
  5. exhaust bolts

having trouble with removing the exhaust bolts to a 4.0 at heads. have been using penetrating oil and striking them hasnt helped. anyoneknow about using heat where and how hot any help is appreceated
  6. 1990 5 speed mazda trans wont go 5th or reverse

is this a clutch issue or is there a typical related to this tranny according to the trouble shoot its clutch but wont stay in reverse please help enlighten me on my new problem with old truck thanx
  7. 4x4 and transfer case

94 4x4 4.0 5 speed ranger regular cab Can or should i lower the transfer case and 5 speedtransmission one unit or pull transfer case and then tranny it appears to have room sorry not 4x4 savvied up gotta learn
  8. old new guy

have had 6 rangers 1 courier and hands plenty greasy. I like this site good info and what not. Remeber it aint over till the fat lady screams
  9. 94 4x4 w 5 speed type m 4.0 motor

just purchased 6 th ranger. Now own 2. TheTech library on site tells me to replace the transmission, a 2wd or 4wd transmission will work. Am I reading this info correctly?This is my first 4x4 kinda confused. Also the transmission has third and drives but wont shift at all(running or off)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad