• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fishnstash

1. Alternator wiring help

Hey guys changing from a stock alternator to a singer brand, the S terminal loop on the back of the stock alternator is from the plug back to the alternator. I have a position for that wire on the new alternator but where does that wire come from because there's only two wires in the harness a...
  2. 5R55E need advise

hey guys my ranger is a 06 3ltr v6 w/type D automatic trans. started slipping in drive & reverse,i changed the fluid and filter and added some lucus but it didn't help much i have to shift manual 1,2,get it over 35mph and then into drive she will hold down to 35mph and get up to hwy speeds as...
  3. codes 300-306 & 316

rough idle,missfire see ford technical bulletin 05-26-3 YOU WILL BE PISSED OFF! LIKE ME
  4. lurking no more

hey guys, i'm 45 & been lurking as a guest for a while now,I have an 06 3.0 Ranger Sport 8.8 open 4:10 with a color matched (sonic blue)ARE topper with a couple goodies ,filter,exhaust,rims torsion twist,air shocks, bigger tires and a bigaz amp and subs. TRS has been lots of help and provided...
  5. Wot!!!!

THANK YOU TRS!!! the throttle cable mod in the tech library hooked me up i was only getting 3/4 throttle go figure, being 6'3" 250lbs it was tight but 3 zip ties later good to goooooooooooo:icon_cheers:
  6. mass airflow sensor

I could not find my answer in the archives. 06 3.0 v6 ranger sport. should the truck run the same with the mass airflow sensor un-plugged as it does with it plugged in?? or is the MAS BAD???
  7. idle/miss cylinder drop

Hello all,i could really use some help.2006 ranger sport3.0 v6. CEL came on miss fire #5,changed coil pack,better for a week then same again,replaced plugs,wires,coil pack again,pick up sensor,cleaned MAS,IAC,throtle body,added lucas fuel treatment,again better for a while,now back to very rough...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad