• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fisherbear

1. rpm help!!!

ok... so I just changed out the fan clutch because the temp gauge was getting a little high for my comfort... I replaced it with one that has "supercool".... basically a fan clutch on steroids that weighs twice as much as a normal one... after installing this one the temp is where it's supposed...
  2. Passenger seat removal NEED HELP!!!

I have 1994 Mazda B3000 extended cab and I found out that it's required to remove the seats to take off the seat belt buckle... easy, breezy for the driver's side... 4 bolts ALL EASY too get to and remove... sweetness... I want to take off the passenger side seat belt buckle since nobody rides...
  3. seat belt trouble HELP!!!

so the spring broke on the driver side seat belt latch and it wont stay on... nobody ever rides with me so I'm just going to switch the passenger side over and not worry about the sensor for the seatbelt light... anyways, I'm trying to loose the nut holding the seatbelt on and it wont budge...
  4. seat belt issue

among other issues for my b3000... when I was taking if for a test drive after changing coolant temp sensor... the seatbelt kept popping out... I plan on hitting junk yard for a replacement but has anyone else here had that issue? I know it won't pass inspection like this so it has to be...
  5. hey b3000 owners... wheres your temp gauge in summer?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have 1994 3.0 mazda b3000... temp is usually 30% now it's 50-70%...it's still in normal range but a little warm for comfort... I live in Houston and I know it's hot... I'm a teacher and need a dependable ride...
  6. hey v6 owners... where is your temp gauge during summer?

I have 1994 3.0 mazda b3000... temp is usually 30% now it's 50-70%...it's still in normal range but a little warm for comfort... I live in Houston and I know it's hot... I'm a teacher and need a dependable ride... how concerned should I be? btw... I bought a new thermostat to change out but one...
  7. engine temp help!

I have a 1994 Mazda b3000... basically a v6 ranger.... I am used to the temp gauge being around 30%... I live in Houston and it's hot... a few days ago on the way home from a training the temp went above the half way mark to around 70% which freaked me out... It was still in the normal range but...
  8. HELP!!!! rounded bolt!!!

I'm trying to replace a thermostat and it has 2 10mm bolts holding it in.... I got one of them out no problem but the other one is rounded out bad... I've tried 4 different types of 10mm sockets, 2 different types of 10mm wrenches, adjustable pliers and I even went to autozone and got a set of...
  9. Help!!!!!! Rounded bolt!

I'm trying to replace a thermostat and it has 2 10mm bolts holding it in.... I got one of them out no problem but the other one is rounded out bad... I've tried 4 different types of 10mm sockets, 2 different types of 10mm wrenches, adjustable pliers and I even went to autozone and got a set of...
  10. 1994 B3000 5th gear problem

hello all from a Newbie... I've had my 1994 Mazda B3000 for over 6 years without any major provlems... I really like it and want to keep it as long as I can... I noticed a few days ago that it made a weird hi pitch noise when I put it into 5th gear and tonight noticed why.... going from...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad