• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fiftyfordfloored

1. fiftyfordfloored

1994 Ranger Lift - Experiance With This Setup

Since I have the truck all torn apart, I planned on giving her a little more suspension height on a budget, but I want to do it the right way. My plan was a set of 1.5" Rough Country springs up front, aftermarket Explorer leaf springs out back (which is supposedly good for +1.5"), delete the...
  2. fiftyfordfloored

1994 Ranger Resurection

It started with a call from my buddy who worked at a service station... he said "I have this black extended cab 4x4 ranger over here that the owner left the title with the owner to cover a bill, blown A4LD and he doesn't wanna fix it. Said it's too old to put a trans in this piece of junk." I...
  3. fiftyfordfloored

SuperCab Short bed to Long bed swap...

I know it's been asked a bunch of times and I understand what needs to be done mechanically on a '98+ for the swap... But has anyone actually done it? I've been searching through threads for hours and come up with nothing. Has anyone taken a picture, or even photoshop'd one? I like having a...
  4. fiftyfordfloored

Hello! Finally bought a Ranger...

Not really new to the site, but new to being active since I finally own a Ranger. :yahoo: Picked up this '97 for a thousand bucks from an older gentleman. 168k on it, 3.0L automatic 2WD. In really good shape for the most part, even has working AC. I've worked on a lot of cars in my short 27...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad