• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by FamousToday

1. lowering questions

yes it has torsion bars
  2. Edmonton alberta meet

is there anyone in Edmonton that would just wanna meet up, go cruzin, and have a photo shoot. all i know there arent enough rangers in Edmonton
  3. lowing help

hey guys , so im intrested to lower my 2008 ford ranger 2wd XLT. i currently have 20" rims on it. i was wondering what would be a safe drop to drop it to, because i live in alberta and we get quiet abit of snow. right now the wheel rubs on the control arm, but if i dropped it i would change the...
  4. lowering questions

hey guys , so im intrested to lower my 2008 ford ranger 2wd XLT. i currently have 20" rims on it. i was wondering what would be a safe drop to drop it to, because i live in alberta and we get quiet abit of snow. right now the wheel rubs on the control arm, but if i dropped it i would change the...
  5. Roll pan install 2008

im currently installing my roll pan, the bumper is currently off. do i need to cut the extra metal off the spare tire cover to put it on correctly. or can you still have a spare tire underneath?
  6. The Stranger

this is my 2008 ford ranger sport super cab
  7. Swap out turn signals

i wanna change the color of my turn signals but not quiet sure where to start its for a 2008 ford ranger sport ext cab
  8. Hitch help

my parents have a 2000 ford windstar and it has a hitch on it, is it possible to swap it onto a 08 ranger?
  9. THE STRANGER aka. my truck

my 08 ranger
  10. Billet grill

so im looking to buy and install a billet grill this season, was wondering if its easy to install and such

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad