• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by f250

1. cab swap

i swapped a 2 wheel drive cab onto my 4 wheel drive frame.there are no wires in the harness for the electric shift. has anyone just wired it up separately or is there more too it? is the motor 12 volts?i have original switch and transfer case plug.
  2. 4 wheel drive switch

i am puting a 2 wheel drive body on my 4wheel frame. the 2wd cab doesnt appear to have the connections for the 4wd switch. has anyone ever just ran new wires with original switch. shouldnt be hard . is it 12 volt at the motor
  3. wiring harness

i am swapping a 92 2wd ranger cab onto a 97 4wd mazda frame.the 4wd switch in the 97 is not there in the 92 and i do not see the connection for it. is it there?can i just install some new wires or would it be easier to use 97 wiring harness for dash wiring ty
  4. which way to swap

i have 2 trucks a92 ranger 4x4 with good body and blownfront and rear. and a 97 b4000 4x4 that has been rolled is it easier to put cab and box from 93 onto 97 or is it easier to put suspension from mazda under ranger. ranger has a 3 litre mazda has 4litre with 6 inch skyjacker lift
  5. 2 swap questions

which is easier---i have a 93 ford ranger with a destroyed drive train and a 3. litre motor- and a 97 b4000 mazda 4.0 litre with a destroyed body -roll over. both are standard 5 speed.which is easier.92 body andbox onto 97 frame or rear and front end of 97 which has 6 inch skyjacker lift into 92...
  6. 93 ranger extended cab onto a97 mazda b4000 frame

will a 93 ranger cab fit on a 97 mazda frame
  7. 93 ranger to 97 mazda

would a 93 ranger cab and box fit on a 97 mazda frame.the mazda had been rolled but has excellent running gear
  8. mazda to ranger

i have b4000 4x4 1997. 4 litre 5 speed it has been rolled.would the body off a 1995 ranger auto go on it without too many issues.if so what are the issues.ty

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad