• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ernest_pizza

1. (1998 Ranger, 3.0, 5 speed manual, 4x4) Vacuum Tubes Disconnected from 4x4 Solenoid

(1998 Ranger, 3.0, 5 speed manual, 4x4) Hello everyone, The 4x4 on my 1998 Ranger is not currently working, and while trying to fix it I found that there are two vacuum tubes that lead from the 4x4 solenoid but do not connect to anything. After looking at a diagram it seems to me that the...
  2. 98 Ranger 3.0 v6 to Explorer 5.0 v8 questions

I have a 1998 Ranger 4x4 with a manual transmission and the 3.0 v6. I've been planning to convert my 3.0 to a 5.0 v8, intending to keep it as a manual transmission with selectable 4wd (with a low range) and use EFI. Reading around on here I've put together a preliminary list of parts I'm going...
  3. 98 Ranger unable to move forwards

I have a 1998 Ranger XLT, 4x4, 5 speed manual, with the 3.0 v6. Today, after having been parked outside for about 7 hours in cold, snowy/rainy weather, my ranger was unable to drive forwards. The truck fired up and ran just fine, and it went into gear fine as well, but when I started to feel...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad