• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Elemonator

1. Gauge cluster illuminator problem

I have a 1994 ranger 4.0 V6. I recently installed a new radio, and since then the gauge cluster illuminator wont work. It blows the fuse every time I try to use it. I know I left some wires that didn't get used when I wired the radio, but has anybody had this problem? Or even know what the...
  2. Gauge cluster illuminator problem

So, I just installed a new radio in my 94 4.0L ranger. I was dumb enough to take out the old radio, cut the harness, and wire it right to the new harness without making the 15 minute trip to the store to get a $6 harness adaptor, and eventually save me 1.5 hours of wiring within the truck. All...
  3. 1994 4.0 gauge Illuminator failure

I have a problem. I just put in a new radio a couple days ago, and blew the fuse for it. Since replacing it, the radio now works fine, but somehow I blew the rear ABS fuse and gauge illuminator. I have since replaced both fuses, and the 40 amp in the hood that runs them both(which wasn't blown)...
  4. 4x4 Prerunner-1994 Ranger Build thread

Quick info: 4.0 v6 5-speed 4x4 31x10.50 Wildcat EXTs Rancho RS500 shocks Being that I live in the Great Northwest, it is nessesary To have 4x4. So I'm to build a DD/ 4 wheeler Prerunner style rig. Being still in school, and currently a Application filler-outer, :D this will be a financially...
  5. Flowmaster 40

Has anyone tried a Flowmaster 40 on a 4.0 v6? I want a new exhaust, so i am open to many ideas you may have, but so far i am liking the idea of a single-out like stock, with a nice tip and a flowmaster 40, which i hear are pretty good

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad